You've attained a lifelong goal of buying a home. This is both an exciting and apprehensive time. After all, buying your home may be your largest one-time purchase and one of life's largest investments of money, time and memories.
With so much invested in the purchase of your home, you'll want it professionally evaluated by an expert property inspector of your choice. As an certified independent inspector, I am trained to evaluate the major systems and structural integrity. I'm detail oriented and spend the extra time to insure you know the true condition of the home. After all, you want this to be a sound investment with no surprises.
I will provide a same day personalized comprehensive computer generated report identifying areas of concern and items that need attention. My reports are easy to read and not filled with useless information. Pictures are included so you are clear what is being discussed.
I encourage a walk through to allow me to point out my findings and so you have the opportunity to ask questions about concerns or maintenance. I spend the necessary time to insure you understand the purchase. Let me be your guide.
Need a weekend inspection? I will inspect Saturdays and Sundays upon request.
Your home inspection will include these areas:
- Driveways, walkways, grade steps, patios and retaining walls
- Building perimeter, land grade and water drainage adjacent to the foundation
- Windows, doors, siding, exposed area of chimneys, rain gutters and roof surfaces
- Exterior plumbing and electrical services
- Garages and sheds
- Identify exterior concerns that may effect the structure and property
- Foundation walls, grade slab and floor slab including inspection for water damage
- Exposed bearing walls, posts, piers, beams, sub-floors, windows chimneys and stairs
- Roof structure and attic space including insulation type and amount
- Electrical, heating, cooling, appliances and plumbing systems
- Possible safety and health concerns
Discover the true condition of the home you are buying. Contact me today to set up a inspection.
As a veteran, I offer a 50 dollar discount to veterans and active duty military members.
Check us out on Facebook!